Monday, March 12, 2012

Organized Chaos


Hello everyone;
Last week I learned if you make your own desk you can tear it apart and re-purpose it and nobody says anything to you for doing it.  So here it is

.    
 I love my new desk; it is more organized takes up a smaller footprint in the room and is easily accessible at any time.In fact this is why my blog book got made.




While looking for inspiration I came across The Shabby Nest and found her tutorials well what great idea’s for a blog book. This book helps keep you on schedule with you blog postings plus when you have or find something you want to blog about you put it on your list. You also have an area for idea’s for you blog. So below is mine.


 My book has three sections, a calendar for dates each month, my ideas, and a section for “What I do” which is for things I have made or are in progress so I can add updates and info on the progress of those items along the way. I have never had any type of organization for this blog now I feel I am headed in at least the right direction.  I am one of those people who if it is not written down it doesn't get done. Now I do not have any excuse. (Smiles) 
p.s below is an inspiration page I have added to my blog book it is a work in progress.

 
Start of my inspiration page in my book



I also wanted to share with you the pictures of the book I made for my little granddaughter.  I call it her little “stash book” it is made out colored paper bags.  



It has pockets for her to “stash” things in like notes, pictures, or remembrances from places she has visited.  I included a space for school stuff  and a shopping section with its own pull out shopping list.


She and her family travel quite a bit so she can put little things that she picks up along 
the way then she have a mini type of scrap book later on to remember her travels.  I am starting the one for her younger brother so he will have his own I will put up picks of his soon.

  

  



No comments:

Post a Comment