Monday, December 12, 2011

Well all it is the holiday season and the reason is giving....

I received this message from my daughter this morning who is in the Army currently down range and I think that there are way to many soldiers that maybe be going through the same type of thing. Our tradition each year is to take a family who does not have much and give them more for Christmas. So I think that the brave men and women should be our focus!

"If you get a chance, can you possibly send some stuff to my friend ? He's in the same unit I am.
I've told you about my buddy his wife isn't sending him anything, she's too busy.
I am not asking you to send him a lot... just a little something to let him know that someone was thinking of him on this Christmas holiday"

So I am thinking that Christmas cards, magazines, food treats (that won't melt in shipping) could be sent to alot of these young men and women who will not be with their families. 

If you would like to send something in this soldier's name contact me at tynacaldwell@gmail.com by just clicking on the link and I will send you the information.

Thank you all very much!
Remember the reason for the Season!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Momma! I really appreciate this! xoxoxox
    <3 your crazy daughter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyna,
    I'm posting this on face book to generate interest! Thanks for raising such a wonderful, brave and caring daughter!
    Blessings,
    Trish

    ReplyDelete